The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM co-sponsored conferences. We can however issue a visa support letter. For details see Visa Support Letter below.
(ends Nov 10)
|Full Registration (ACM Member)*
|Additional Conference Dinner Ticket
* For ACM: Please upload proof of your ACM membership number, e.g., a screenshot of your name/member number from https://myacm.acm.org/ (click on your name upper left corner). If you do not have proof at the time of registration, please send it afterwards to the Local Chairs.
** For Master and PhD Students: Please upload proof of full-time student status (ID card or letter from your institution or program director) in the registration form. If you do not have proof at the time of registration, please send it afterwards to the Local Chairs.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to the conference dinner on Monday
- Access to the chartered tram to dinner on Monday
- Conference access and corresponding workshops
- Lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned in the program
- **Student: The student rate is only available to full-time students who should provide proof of full-time status as a current student (e.g. student identification card.
Vienna generally has a lot of visitors such that hotels can fill up quickly. Please book your hotel room as soon as possible. For more information, please click here.
Terms of Registration and Payment
MUM 2023 is an in-person conference. This means all accepted papers must be presented at the conference. For each accepted full or short paper, at least one author must do a full conference registration (no student registration) by November 4th in order to be included in the proceedings that will be sent to ACM. A single complete registration is required for each item that is to be included in the conference proceedings.
Payment by credit card only.
All cancellations must be made by email to the Local Chairs. If you do not cancel your participation at all, you will be charged the full fee. For cancellations received by 10 November 2023 the paid conference fees will be refunded. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after this date. Please note that a processing fee of €50 will be deducted from all refunds.
Visa Support Letters
We can issue a visa support letter to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to our Local Chairs. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation