All participants and speakers must register for the conference in advance.
The registaion will open soon.
(until Nov 03)
(from Nov 24)
|Full-Registration||€ 500||€ 550||€ 600|
|Discounted Pricing for Developing Countries*||€ 350||€ 385||€ 420||Student||€ 380||€ 430||€ 480|
|One-day**||€ 200||€ 250||€ 300|
|Additional Workshops & Tutorials||€ 50||€ 50||€ 50|
|Additional Social Event Ticket||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100|
Registration fee includes:
- Access to the the welcome reception
- Access to the the social event
- Conference materials
- Lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned in the programme
- Conference dinner on Wednesday
Workshop & Tutorial registrations include lunch and coffee breaks for Nov 26th.
* To encourage participants from developing countries will be given an additional discount of 30% on Full Conference registrations. The discount is applicable to participants from one of the here by the UNESCO listed countries. To receive a discount code please contact the Local Chairs.
** One-day conference registration does not include access to the evening social events.