The International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM) is a leading annual international conference, which provides a forum for presenting the latest research results on mobile and ubiquitous multimedia. The conference brings together experts from both academia and industry for a fruitful exchange of ideas and discussion on future challenges, in a comfortable and effective single-track conference format.
The 16th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2017) will be held in Stuttgart, Germany, November 26 - November 29, 2017. It is organized by the Institute for Visualization and Interactive Systems, University of Stuttgart, Germany.
In addition to the peer-reviewed accepted papers, the conference program will include keynote presentations, posters, demos and a video track. The conference will also have a co-located doctoral school. The technical program will be complemented by several social events to facilitate informal discussions and networking among the conference attendees and invited guests.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Augmented Reality systems and applications
- Architectures, systems and algorithms tackling technical challenges of mobile systems
- Case studies, field trials and user experience evaluations of new applications and services
- Context-aware and location-based mobile and ubiquitous services
- Metrics and Measures for Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems
- Middleware and distributed computing support for mobile and ubiquitous multimedia
- Mobile and ubiquitous multimedia applications and systems
- Mobile games, entertainment and advertising
- Mobile social network and multimedia services
- Mobile user interfaces, interaction design and techniques
- Social and privacy implications of mobile and ubiquitous multimedia systems
- Tools and development systems for building mobile and ubiquitous multimedia systems
Tweets by MUMconf