Please register for MUM 2015 via ConfTool. A reduced early-bird registration fee (until November 5, 2015) as well as a late registration fee (until November 19, 2015) are available. Student registration requires a copy of a valid student ID. On-site registration will be available via ConfTool from November 20, 2015 and during the conference at the registration desk. Below you can find an overview of the fees in Euro incl. VAT for registration:
(ends Nov 5)
(ends Nov 19)
|Non-Student||€ 520,00||€ 570,00||€ 590,00|
|Student||€ 430,00||€ 480,00||€ 500,00|
You can register an additional person for the conference banquet and/or the AEC highlight tour on Tuesday, December 1, 2015. Below you can find an overview of the fees in Euro incl. VAT:
- Additional ticket for the conference banquet in the Linz Castle: € 85
- Additional ticket for the AEC Highlight Tour: € 10
Terms of Registration and Payment
- For each accepted full or short paper, at least one author must register at the non-student rate, even if all authors are students. For each accepted extended abstract (poster, demo, video or doctoral school submission), at least one registration (student or non-student rate) is required. Completed registration is required for all accepted papers and extended abstracts that are to be included in the conference proceedings.
- The registration for participation at the conference is binding. As soon as your registration has been successfully completed, an online invoice will be emailed to you.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting date of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee has been received.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that parts of the conference programme might still be changed.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference is canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
We have reserved a contingent of rooms in selected hotels in Linz. Special rates are available for these rooms. More details about the hotels as well as the conditions and availablility of the special rates can be found here.
Please note that we will not make hotel reservations for you! Do not give away any personal information or credit card details if you are contacted by an organization which asks for credit card details to finalize the booking of accommodation. Such companies are not in any way affiliated with the MUM 2015 conference. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the MUM 2015 chairs.