The Student Volunteer Program is an essential part of the conference and student participation is a valuable contribution. Volunteers will support MUM 2021 organizers in the conference in a hybrid format. In 2021, a limited number of complimentary technical program registrations will be available for students who volunteer during the conference. Preference will be given to participating students for the volunteer positions. However, all eligible students are encouraged to apply. The deadline for volunteer applications is 10th Nov 2021, and the result will be announced on 15th Nov 2021.
- Free registration to the main conference and / or workshops.
- Free MUM 2021 Student Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Free lunch during the main conference and / or workshops.
- A Thank-You SV dinner.
- A great opportunity to meet and talk about research or your interests with academic and industrial researchers as well as practitioners.
- Must be enrolled as a Ph.D., Master, or undergraduate student at the time of the conference.
- Must be proficient in English and have good social and communication skills.
For further information about the Student Volunteer Program, please contact the Student Volunteer Chair.
|Application deadline||November 10th, 2021 (AoE)|
|Notification||November 15th, 2021|
|Conference dates||December 5th - December 8th, 2021|
Student Volunteer Chair
|Aug 6||Short and full paper title + abstract deadline|
|Aug 13||Short and full paper submission deadline|
|Sep 28||Notification (papers)|
|Pictorials submission deadline|
|Workshop and tutorial submission deadline|
|Oct 8||Poster and Doctoral Consortium submission deadline|
|Demo submission deadline|
|Oct 15||Camera ready (papers)|
|Oct 22||Notification (pictorials)|
|Notification (demos, posters)|
|Camera ready (posters)|
|Camera ready (demos, pictorials)|
|Early bird deadline|
|Dec 5 -Dec 8||MUM 2021 in Leuven, Belgium|
Christchurch, New Zealand
College Park, USA