All participants and speakers must register for the conference in advance.
Link to registration tool - Registration Tool.
(until Nov 13)
(from Nov 14)
(from Dec 12)
|Participant (ACM member)||€ 370||€ 450||€ 520|
|Participant (non-ACM member)||€ 450||€ 520||€ 520|
|Student*||€ 300||€ 370||€ 420|
*For Master and PhD Students: please send a proof of a full-time student status (ID card or letter from your institution or program director) to the congress office by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Conference materials
- Lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned in the programme
- Rovaniemi city reception on Tuesday
- Conference dinner on Wednesday
You can register an additional person for the conference dinner:
- Additional ticket for the conference dinner on Wednesday: € 80
Terms of Registration and Payment
- For each accepted full or short paper, poster, demo, video or doctoral school submission, at least one author must register. Completed registration is required for all items that are to be included in the conference proceedings.
- The fees include the VAT 0%. Please note that all payments must be made in advance and in euros (€).
- Please choose your payment type on the online registration form. The options are 1) Online bank transfer (Finnish banks) 2) Online credit card payment 3) Invoice. The invoice will be sent to you separately by the conference office. Please remember to specify invoicing address on the registration form. Invoicing fee 10 € will be added to all invoices.
- Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing or by email to the conference office. If you do not cancel your participation at all, you will be charged the full fee. For cancellations received by 14 November 2016 the paid conference fees will be refunded. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses three (3) days prior to the planned date of arrival at the latest.
- All bookings cancelled later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full.
- Booking may be cancelled later than three (3) days due to illness (doctor’s certificate required).
- Without prior notice of late arrival, hotels have the right to give a reserved room away after 18:00. Please inform of late arrival in the note-field of your booking.
The conference organizers have made bulk reservations in three hotels in Rovaniemi. These rates are valid only for reservations made through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Please note that hotel quotas will be released 14 November. After that date rooms cannot be guaranteed as December is high season in Rovaniemi and hotels might be fully booked.
Please add your booking on the online registration form. All reservations and possible changes and cancellations to reservations will be handled through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Your hotel reservation will be confirmed together with your conference registration. Room rates include buffet breakfast, service and VAT. Reservations will be made on a first come-first served basis.
Please note that all hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel onsite (no deposit is required). The hotels accept all major credit cards.
Cancellation policy for hotel bookings
Hotels and room rates
|Single Room / night
||Double Room / night|
|Economy Hotel Rudolf*||€ 65||€ 74|
|City Hotel||€ 131||€ 151|
|Hotel Scandic Rovaniemi||€ 135||€ 155|
*NB! Check-in/check-out at Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus. Breakfast at Santa Claus á 11.50 €/person
For additional information about practical arrangements, registration, hotel booking and payments, please contact:
University of Lapland
PO Box 122
96101 Rovaniemi, Finland
Tel. +358 (0)40 484 4462 and +358 (0)40 721 8260