The International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM) is a leading annual international conference, which provides a forum for presenting the latest research results on mobile and ubiquitous multimedia. The conference brings together experts from both academia and industry for a fruitful exchange of ideas and discussion on future challenges, in a comfortable and effective single-track conference format.
The 14th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2015) will be held in Linz, Austria, November 30 - December 2, 2015. It is organized by the Department of Mobile Computing of the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria and the Institute of Networks and Security of the Johannes Kepler University Linz, in cooperation with ACM SIGCHI.
In addition to the peer-reviewed accepted papers, the conference program will include keynote presentations, posters, demos and a video track. The conference will also have a co-located doctoral school. The technical program will be complemented by several social events to facilitate informal discussions and networking among the conference attendees and invited guests.
A Best Full/Short Paper Award for MUM 2015 and a 10-year Impact Award for the MUM paper with the highest number of citations since MUM 2005 will be awarded during the conference dinner.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mobile and ubiquitous multimedia applications and systems
- Mobile user interfaces, interaction design and techniques
- Mobile games, entertainment and advertising
- Mobile social network and multimedia services
- Context-aware and location-based mobile and ubiquitous services
- Mobile Augmented Reality systems and applications
- Architectures, systems and algorithms tackling technical challenges of mobile systems
- Middleware and distributed computing support for mobile and ubiquitous multimedia
- Tools and development systems for building mobile and ubiquitous multimedia systems
- Case studies, field trials and user experience evaluations of new applications and services
- Social and privacy implications of mobile and ubiquitous multimedia systems
We invite you to join us at MUM 2015!