All participants and speakers must register for the conference in advance.
(until Nov 02)
|Late Registration||On-Site Registration
(from Nov 25)
|Full Conference||€ 400||€ 470||€ 520|
Discounted Pricing for Developing Countries
|€ 280||€ 329||€ 364|
|ACM Member||€ 300||€ 320||€ 400|
|Student||€ 320||€ 370||€ 420|
|Workshops & Tutorials Only**||€ 50||€ 50||€ 50|
|One-day Conference***||€ 150||€ 180||€ 200|
|Additional Conference Dinner Ticket||€ 50||€ 50||€ 50|
The Full Conference, ACM Member and Student registration fees include:
- Workshops & Tutorials on Sunday (Nov 25)
- Access to the welcome reception on Monday (Nov 26)
- Access to the conference dinner on Tuesday (Nov 27)
- Conference materials
- Lunches and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned in the program
* Participants from developing countries will be given an additional discount of 30% on Full Conference registrations. The discount is applicable to participants from the countries listed by the UNESCO see list. To receive a discount code please contact the Local Chairs.
** Workshop & Tutorial Only registration includes lunch and coffee breaks on Nov 25.
*** One-day Conference registration includes conference materials, lunch and coffee/tea during breaks mentioned in the program. Does not include access to the evening social events. Sunday is only € 50 which includes the Workshops & Tutorials fees.